Thursday, November 29, 2012

Gaming, Girlfriends and Giggles

The notion of girls in a CS-game is more entertaining than shocking. With me in-game, one can find out more about the players in game than ever. Suddenly, the topic shifts from techno stuff and engineering backgrounds to hobbies, passion, music and of course- dating. :P

While everyone is asked something or the other in-game by players, the most awkward, strange and peculiar questions are directed to me (I'm seriously a weird-ness magnet). Especially the ones pertaining to my boyfriend (You're not getting a name. I don't want you to pester him.), whether I'm hot or not and as covered before- my age.

However, a funny thing happened in game today- not regarding me (what a surprise!) but another one of the players- DeSiSiPaHi (let's call him DS for short). DS was not his usual self in-game. He was practically getting killed with no frags in EVERY ROUND. (And for some odd reason, I was in super-pro mode. My kills exceeded my deaths. But just my luck- server crashed. With that crash my heart shattered and well, I went back to spec mode when the server restarted.) So yes, being a noob, I can easily spot others noobness :P and DS was no biggie.

When asked as to why he was playing so badly, he replied, "talking to girlfriend on the phone. She isn't letting me play".

Of course, this was followed by jeers and teasing from ALL the players in-game. A particularly good one came from a player- Rambo. He replied with, "Why don't you let me help you? Give me her number." (Yeah, CS does have a few smart guys :P)

My reply to this however, was of course something that even I did not see coming. I said to him, "My boyfriend is lucky to never have to complain about that." :P

Sadly, however, not many know that my boyfriend isn't into gaming :P
Oh he is pursuing his engineering alright, but not the kinds where you say, "Saale pura time camping karta hai. Kabhi toh hila kar spawn se!" :P


More coming soon!




2 comments:

  1. And the only time DS scores good is when there are many AFKs and free kills !

    ReplyDelete