Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Getting Slashed

I'm sorry for the late update but life was being a major pain-in-the-ass off late. Anyway, you might have noticed that banning is actually a lot of fun. However, a few days ago, I discovered that unbanning can be fun too!

I learned unbanning late into my adminship period. A few days ago, a player named Slash had been banned for the silliest reason (he's pro so people think he's aimbotting,walling.. same old story blah blah blah) and I don't know which noob admin decided to ban him without spec-ing properly. (Seriously, we need to start having an entrance test for applicants of adminship).

To unban him, I asked him for his id. And here comes the twist in the tale- I was not admin on the server anymore! At first, I couldn't believe it. What the fu** did I do? I quickly inquired about this from my senior admin (Assassinator) who also had no idea about this.

"Maybe it's a steam-issue," he suggested.

"But I already restarted my steam!" I replied.

This was bad. Not being able to slap anyone in game absolutely sucks (especially those who don't say "hi" to me). So with a resigned face I refused to play all day till I got a message from a player "Rambo".

"CS is boring without you," he said. This immediately cheered me up. (I shall give out autographs later :P)

I laughed and then with a grim smiley I told him, "My adminship has been taken away." (I was keen to know how everyone would react.)

He seemed to have received the shock of his life and kept asking me to as what was the reason for which I had no answer. By that evening, the news had spread all over the server and a couple of people were even offering me condolences of steam. (Seriously guys, it's not like I'm dead). However, I found this whole situation hilarious.

But I received the cherry on the icing that evening when I went in-game. Steam, having resolved whatever issue it was facing, had reinstated me as admin. So when I joined the game, a player called Ironclaw greeted me by saying, "Scar, someone is spreading rumours that your adminship has been taken away". :P

Also, a message to the player called Jorden, who was trying to convince me to give away my adminship to him- Yaar, I wont give my slaps away so easily :P

4 comments:

  1. Aye! Steam! Their agreement policy ain't good for me...
    PROUD TA BE A NON-STEAMER B|

    ReplyDelete
  2. scar :p ....( a crazy, ahgfjgfjgfjgf kinda girl ) :p :p :p sorry :p

    ReplyDelete
  3. No more slaps haha ohh w8 More slaps now :P

    ReplyDelete