Saturday, December 15, 2012

Slap Day

7th of December was a legendary day.

Firstly, I must apologize for updating the blog so late. I have mostly been busy/pissed/generally mental or whatever so I am late. But better late than never!

So... what is so important about the 7th?

It began like this: I was in CT (I do better with an M4 than an Ak, although there's hardly a difference) and a friend of mine, "shock" was in T. And he killed me. Not for one round. He had this bitterness buried deep within him to suck the life out of my game. Which he did. For 9 straight rounds. To say that I got pissed was the understatement of the century. I admit I'm a sore loser but come on! 9 ROUNDS IS TOO MUCH!!

So, to teach SHOCK a lesson, I slapped him non-stop for 5 rounds. I believed that would teach him a lesson. And it had the exact opposite effect. He really started enjoying himself. And he got more kills! Can you believe his frikken luck? To top this all, other players demanded for slaps! (I have to admit that there is a cheap, amazing thrill in slapping players :P)

So then we started voting among the players as to who I must slap for the next rounds... Needless to say there was much enthusiasm and friendly-rivalry among the regulars and so players like Rambo, Government, Jaipur, Stiffler, Hazard and John Rider became a part of the slap routine. AND THEY ENJOYED IT.

Of course, when I did come to my senses later, I sent an apologetic mail to the owner of the server who took it very kindly (VERY :P). But looks like I still havent learnt my lesson because I love slapping!! People think annoying their brothers or sisters is fun.. seriously they need to try this :P



p.s. I'm taking slap requests. Most welcome to place one on the server :P


More coming soon!!

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha who would have thot getting slapd is fun :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always ask all the admins to not slap since it kills ma fps ..but still u folks slap others :( ... sad mess in this sad world I guess :(

    ReplyDelete