Saturday, November 24, 2012

Current Affairs with the executor

In this particular post, I have decided to take a break from how gaming shaped me on a linear line, I will now talk about something that happened just about a few minutes ago in game.

Being an admin on the UNITEDS server has been one of the best things that happened to me in this game. While I will get into more details about this server later, let me fill in on what happened now. Among the many admins of this server (and by "many" I mean MANY!!!), there is an admin who calls himself Executor (again, identity protected should anyone want to rape him). And also, there is this kid in game called "Ass Kicker".

For some reason, this kid, "Ass Kicker" (lets call him "ak" for short. How appropriate), loves to annoy me in game. He keeps asking me ridiculous questions which I am in absolutely no mood to answer. I think that should be pretty obvious because I play the game to kill and not have an ongoing endless round of 200 questions. And I literally mean 200 questions!!!!

So today, as usual, he was going on with his pesky behavior of inquiring everything about me. (I mean I wouldn't be surprised if he asks me, "Scarface, how do you breathe? is it short, swift breaths or long ones?"). When I ignored him, he started pestering Executor (short- "exe") for his name.

To save exe from the trouble of having to play the extremely boring and monotonous round of Ass Kicker's 2000 questions, I replied on his behalf saying, "Exe is my twin sister and his name is Ashuma".

Now, for a person who has brains, would easily understand the sarcasm implied (especially considering that it wasn't creative enough). BUT NOT ASS KICKER!!!! He goes on pestering and asking exe, "You are a girl!! why didn't you tell me?" as if he needs to be informed about everyone playing.

To make matters worse for him, another player-Police, decides to continue the charade by saying, "Ashuma, I love you. Muuuuuah!!. Twin sis <3"

So that just diminished any chance of Ass Kicker figuring out that we were simply pulling his leg. And finally, exe, to whom all of this was directed, tops it up with, "Arey!!! main ladki kab ban gaya?!"

To say that CS is just about shooting and no entertainment is the biggest understatement of all. And if you want this proven, try logging on to the UNITEDS server for a daily dose of it.


More coming soon!

P.S.- IP of UNITEDS is- 103.2.238.58:27019

4 comments:

  1. Ouch, lack of one's name is really a bullet to the heart. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol Exe would get mad if we (by that i mean me) continue this "Misunderstanding" to another level.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "To say that CS is just about shooting and no entertainment is the biggest understatement of all. And if you want this proven, try logging on to the UNITEDS server for a daily dose of it."

    i totally agree
    -|30RN !N NEBULA

    ReplyDelete
  4. dont know about the shooting and stuff...but scar's blog is really the hot topic in CS now a days :P...n its quite interesting too :D..specially how girls get fired up with counter questions(by girl i mean "face with a scar" :P)..so fuckin enjoy reading chats( AK :P)

    ReplyDelete