Sunday, November 25, 2012

Award speech

According to me, there is a lot more to the CS experience than just shooting, nading or defusing bombs. Of course, chatting with your in-game mates provides a whole lot of entertainment as a spectator as well as a participant, it goes a little beyond that.

Becoming an admin on the UNITEDS server has been a fun experience for me. Mostly because according to me, SLAPPING, SLAYING, KICKING and BANNING has a cheap, sadistic thrill about it which I enjoy.

Earlier, when I was killed in-game for my own noobness (obviously!!!), all I could do was slam at the keyboard and swear at my computer screens. But once the powers of an admin were vested in me, I felt almost Godlike (not to be confused with the killing spree :P Fat chance of that happening). Whenever I was shot (wrongfully, according to me), I started slapping the particular player who delivered the mortal shot. And I don't mean just one slap. It was more like a barrage of the "slap-flu". (Especially if I was flashed and killed. Then I'd end up slapping the player so much that he would fall and die) :P

Apart from this, I greatly enjoyed banning hackers. There is a simple reason behind this. While my fellow admins (Exec, Termi, Predy, Glady, Assassin, Jack Ass, Mimzy, Reaper and obviously- Stingy) would ban other players, they'd provide a reason like- "no walling" or "no aimbotting" for banning them. Now, as far as I was concerned, banning a player was like accepting an award. You don't only gain praises from it but are also expected to deliver a closing sentence which was more or less a bitch-slap for the hacker. Therefore, I would always give the weirdest ban reasons. I have compiled a few of them here hoping you enjoy them!

"Thanks for walling. Ask mommy to buy you snakes and ladders"

"Thanks for abusing. Go use some mouthwash"

"Thanks for aimbotting asshole, come back when you grow some balls"

"Kabhi kabhi mere dil mein yeh khayaal aata hai. Nai jaane do. Hum hackers ke baarein mein nai sochte"

"Ae dil hai mushkil jeena yahaa. Zaraa hat ke Zaraa bach ke, yeh hai waller meri jaan"

"We dont entertain pedophiles. Also, we don't entertain wallers. Tata!"

You get the point, right?


More coming soon!!

3 comments:

  1. bbbwwaaahahahah.....
    dat vs a interesting 1...
    gud goin gal..:D
    -iron

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, i admit that you are a pretty good writer :P
    But i still don't know how to add you on facebook :P
    And also I really don't understand how you expected me to :/
    -Slash a.k.a biTc|-| a.k.a Tarun :D
    Ps. Holy SHIT!! You are a girl :o

    ReplyDelete
  3. (Y) ..! saHii hai... i 2 wantd 2 becum.. an admin.. nd i still do.. :|

    ReplyDelete