Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Shin Chan and his antics!

There is always a form of fun rivalry among you and every person you interact with- be it friends or family. And one of the most important purpose they serve in your life is "pulling your leg" and in-turn having their leg pulled by you. CS is no different.

According to one of my previous posts, whenever asked questions like, "how old are you" or "are you hot", I always used to reply with, "I'm 80 and ugly" etc etc. This went on till a point of time where my in-game friends started answering on my behalf.

A funny thing happened with me in-game yesterday which almost makes me "demonize" the people involved in this post hence equal to having their legs pulled (not physically of course!!! :P) One of my co-admin, Shin Chan (no, he's not a cartoon. And no, he can't take his pants off in-game to show his bum :P) became a part of this incident.

A player-Let's call him X- as I haven't been given permission to put his name here (:P), was asking me if I was hot or not (that rhymed! I should do more poetry :P). As usual, I was my non-creative, non-imaginative self so I replied, "Nah. Fat and ugly. 80 year old buddhi". X was in fact in full mood to ask me out on a date and all. The vibes he gave were driving the antenna of my head crazy.

Anyway, having quashed his hopes, I felt satisfied that X would do no such thing once I told him I was as ugly as a pig. However, Shin Chan, being the crazy little pj-cracker that he was, decided to intervene and make the evening an entertaining one for him where he informed X that "Scarface is really hot. Arpan (another admin, yes we do have loads of those, don't we?) toh usko facebook pe dekh ke abhi sadme mein hai. Even I went on a date with her on Saturday. She isnt ugly at all!"

To say that this led to a boost of enthusiasm among the players in-game (especially X), is the understatement of the day. Shin Chan just foiled my plans of having spread the idea that I'm ugly. So next time anyone asks me this, I plan on straight away directing them to:

1) Shin Chan- for starting it. He shall be answerable to all queries that come my way (CAT ki exam diya hai- dimmag toh hai- kuch toh faayda uthaana chahiye) :P

OR

2) Exe- for being my hot sexy twin sis :P


More coming soon!

4 comments:

  1. scarface y all f ur updates r "early morning" updates????
    :0 %0

    smthing fishy goin on der???
    :P

    -iron

    ReplyDelete
  2. So scar are you Hot or Not ??(dont say big fat ugly 80 yr old buddhi :D heard lot many times now) im in mumbai lets go out :D hehe.
    and poor "X" :D haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Go home ASS KICKER... you're drunk :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha I was looking forward to this post when ya said u were gonna make Shin and Arpan new leads in ur blog ......dunno who that 'X' was for I was busy getting flashed and killed ....but he sure got trolled big time :P
    On another note ..use Mr.P for folks u wanna troll ...for "P" is the symbol of all trolls out there :P

    ReplyDelete